Would you and your (masters) crew like to really make some steps? Really want to get it together as a crew? Are you wondering why the boat is not running smoothly? Or looking for a great way of celebrating a crew anniversary?
Why not come to Dreisbach on the river Saar with your crew, for 3 days of rowing, twice a day, with an experienced coach? A light lunch will be served between outings, and there will be time for drinks after dinner. The crew will be video recorded during the morning outings, and the videos will be discussed and analysed with the coach at lunch time. The analysis will look at points for individual rowers to improve, as well as points for the crew as a whole.
Coaching of 2-, 2x, 4-, 4x, 4+, 4x+ or 8
5 sessions over three days.
These individual and crew points form the basis for the afternoon outing, accompanied again by the same coach. On the last day, there will not be an afternoon outing; the rowing part of the course will conclude with a video-analysis and some tips and advise to take home, followed by lunch and farewell.
This 3-day course can be run whenever it suits your crew. Please use the contact form to get in touch, so that we can organise a course tailored to your crew’s wishes. If you want to use your own boat, please bring it along; or if you prefer, we can try to rent a boat from a nearby club. If you row in a coxed boat, please bring your coxswain. The coxswain is naturally a full participant in the course, as he or she is in fact the “coach in the boat”.
Crew coaching – overview
- 5 sessions of 1 hour with 1:1 coaching
- Video recording
- Video-analysis/discussing the videos
- Rented boat or own boat
- Accommodation on full board basis
- 3 nights in 2-person room with own shower, toilet, TV
- Breakfast and lunch on 3 days, dinner on 2 days
- Arrival on the evening before the 1st course day (after dinner)
- Departure (last course day): in the afternoon, after the morning outing and after lunch
- Free wireless internet in the bar area